Thursday, March 10, 2011

La Veracruzana

La Veracruzana


Free Chips and Salsa - YUMS

I don't know about you but I love Mexican food. I think perhaps it started with my sister and her frequent trips to head house square's farmers market that started me down this path of salsa, and tacos. The taco stand there is awesome however since the market does not start again until May I have to get my Mexican fix at less transient locations.


Here are a few pics from my most recent meal at La Veracruzana on Washington Ave. This place is one of the first taquerias that I can remember in Philly. It's bright cheery and the servers are always friendly. The tacos are good and cheap. I think the platter is $6 for 3 tacos and you can mix it up. My sister ordered the enchiladas mole. Tasty and very very filling

Tacos platter - 2 al pastors and one chili rellenos
Enchiladas Mole


No comments: