Monday, September 28, 2009

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

I've decided that it might be time to extend the scope of this blog to include food, love and life. I started this blog ages ago as a way to share my culinary adventures with my friends and family via the web and honestly I had hoped it would be something that my boyfriend (at the time) and I could do together because I thought we lacked "common interests." Fast forward 2 years and I am no longer with said boyfriend but still obsessed with food and still have tons of random thoughts and ruminations that I feel compelled to share with the world.

My posts have been sporadic at best and the layout atrocious. But it's not my fault :( I really hate using the html editor provided by blogger. Maybe I'm retarded or something...but i just can't seem to make this thing look the way I want it to. And it's really depressing when I see blogs by youngins that look super slick and polished. You'd think that with my background in programming that'd I'd be able to get this thing to look good. Oh wells.....I guess it's just not one of my strengths. I'm ok with that...we can't all be good at everything :)

No comments: