Monday, June 1, 2009

Tria - Sunday School



Once again I found myself parked inside Tria for a nice glass of wine and some yummy cheese and bread. I was shopping on Walnut Street with Miss HatT before we met up with some of our other Sunday School regulars.




After checking out the merchandise on Walnut Street, sitting down to a chilled glass of wine is a perfect ending to the afternoon. It also helps that the wine is half off and so is the cheese. I had a hotdog from a street vendor before heading into Tria as I had been craving a hot dog ever since the weather turned warmer. I don't know what it is about summer but it makes me want hambugers and hot dogs...perhaps I've watched way too many sitcoms in my youth?






My friend ordered a pine nut and blue cheese salad that was swimming in pine nuts just the way she likes it. She used to be a big fan of the Vintage house salad but recently they have been omitting the pine nuts which has negatively affected her opinion of their salad. However at Tria they have decided that being stingy with the pine nuts is not a necessity to stay afloat in this tough economy. A glass a wine, some cheese, a salad and an hour or two of swapping tales of shopping and we were each on our way. Tria's Sunday school really is one of the best excuses to grab a glass of wine with friends on the weekend.

No comments: